May 2 – 4, 2020
Please Note: In lieu of the 2020 Annual Meeting, these proceedings will occur in an online format. This online format will be conducted so that all members will be able to view each agenda on an individual basis. It will also allow for members to type in responses in sections where it is appropriate.
This process will be available to all members on May 2, 2020 6:00 pm to May 4, 2020 6:00pm.
- Welcoming Message – Jake Greenburg, President
- Approval of minutes of the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Budget presentation – Nancy Mihevc, Treasurer
- Nominating Committee selection of nominees for the office of:
- President – Nancy Denig (already elected)
- Vice President/ President-Elect – Tyll van Geel
- Secretary — Bev von Kries
- Treasurer – Monroe Rabin
- Assistant Treasurer – Dudley Williams
Margaret Russell, Chair, Nominating Committee
- Request for additional nominations for Council Officers
- Introduction of at-Large nominees to Council (3-year term) from 2019-2020 seminars.
In accordance with LIR Bylaws, no further nominations for Council will be accepted.
- Request for comments from the general membership
- Remarks by the incoming President Nancy Denig
- Closing remarks by the President Jake Greenburg
- Adjournment of Annual Meeting