MEMBERSHIP DUES CONTINUE TO BE REDUCED FOR 2022-2023. Amounts are reflected below.
ONLINE PAYMENT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. You can make an online payment through PayPal at no additional cost, or download a printable form to complete and mail with your check.
|$220||Full Year: May 1-April 30||All programs and privileges|
|$110||Half Year for New Members||Fall or spring term; all programs and privileges|
|$110||Associate for Former Full-Year Members||No seminars or voting rights|
Full Membership Benefits:
- Full members may participate in seminars, special programs, summer/winter programs, and all other activities
- Full members may vote in annual elections
- Full members may serve on committees and the Council, as described in the By-laws
New Membership Benefits:
- Qualify for purchasing a half-year membership
- First-time members may join for a single semester, to see if 5CLIR is right for them
- If seminar registration is received by the lottery deadline, new members are guaranteed their first choice in one seminar
Associate Membership Benefits:
- Reduced annual membership dues
- Associates may not take seminars and do not have voting rights
- Associates may participate in all other 5CLIR activities
The Membership Assistance Fund makes 5CLIR membership available to everyone. It is funded by generous donations from fellow members. Check the appropriate box on the membership form.
Five Colleges Learning in Retirement welcomes, as members and guests, persons of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex or gender (including sexual orientation and gender identity), disability, religious belief, and socio-economic status. Further, Five Colleges Learning in Retirement does not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex or gender (Including sexual orientation and gender identity), disability, religious belief, or socio-economic status.
© 2016 Five College Learning in Retirement
18 Henshaw Ave., C2
Northampton, MA 01063